Powering the Drive to Zero: Unlocking Public and Private Capital for the UK Battery Sector
Contributions By: Ratel Consulting | Published on May 10, 2022
- In its latest report, the CDRT looks at the opportunity to invest in the burgeoning global demand for EV batteries, which will underpin the future of road transport.
A Tale of Two Chemistries: Battery Manufacturer’s Strategies for Winning both NCx and LFP Markets
By: Charlie Parker | Published on March 26, 2022
- By 2030, up to 84% of BEV sales may have non-NCx (eg. LFP) cells, a change from near 0% in EU and North American markets today. This shift is driven by the inherent advantages of LFP over NCx chemistries in terms of cost, safety, reliability, and ESG.
The Battery Report 2021
Co-authored By: Charlie Parker | Published on January 8, 2022
This report captures the most interesting developments in the industry in 2021. It intends to serve as a comprehensive and accessible guide to battery research, industry, talent, policy, and predictions and foster conversations on the state of batteries and their trajectory for the future.
Contributions By: Ratel Consulting | Published on November 10, 2021
- The inaugural Coalition for the Decarbonisation of Road Transport (CDRT) report sets out the results of a focused review of the complex and wide-ranging barriers to realising road transport decarbonisation, building on existing research, international best practice, and extensive conversations with experts from across the road transport ecosystem.
By: Charlie Parker | Published on November 7, 2021
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) are a growing but still niche segment in passenger vehicles because of unmet consumer demands for range, safety, and price.
By: Charlie Parker | Published on March 27, 2021
- The European Union/European Economic Area (EU) proposed battery regulation seeks to create a closed-loop, cradle to cradle battery production ecosystem with mandatory, traceable recycling and recycled content in lithium-ion batteries.
By: Charlie Parker | Published on May 20, 2020
How stakeholder mapping can help you develop and refine your value proposition for your customers and non-customers alike.